Table of Contents
Nothing really here yet, sorry!
Group project for a real-world client starting August 17, 2015 and running for three weeks.
The CEO of YWCA Victoria engaged my UX team to redesign their website to better align with their new branding goals. I was the IA Lead on the project.
- *Stakeholder Meetings
- Project Management
- Competitive Analysis
- User Research (Remote Surveys, Face-to-face Interviews)
- Persona Creation
- User Flows
- Journey Mapping
- *Site Analytics Assessment
- *Site Auditing (Including SEO)
- *Layout Navigation Testing (Remotely using Treejack software)
- *Sitemaps (Detailed for current site and recommended version)
- Prototyping (Paper, Functional using Axure RP software)
- Usability Testing (All Prototypes)
- Report Writing
This page has not been fully fleshed out! Sorry!